Every day is complete.
At Dominican University, you can have it all. Academic challenge with personal support. Real-world career preparation. Championship athletics. A vibrant campus just 17 miles from New York City. Opportunities to learn, compete, serve and set the world on fire as only a college student can. You get a complete collegiate experience.
Every day you’re supported.
College should be hard, but the challenges shouldn’t be insurmountable. At Dominican University, we want you to excel. That’s why we offer you the highest levels of personal support, every day.
• Freshman Year Program makes the transition to college life easier.
• The New Student and Transition Center provides helpful services for freshman, sophomores who have not declared their majors, and new
• Academic Success Center provides help with tutoring, term papers, tests and assignments.
• DCLink connects you to jobs and internships.
• Office of Student Development integrates the total student experience at Dominican University
Is Dominican University the Right Fit for You?
Choosing the right college is more than just the academic program you’ll be studying. The right college will be the perfect fit for your mind, your heart, and your spirit. Reach out to your admissions counselor and let us show you all Dominican University has to offer.
Shrinking the Distance Between Classroom and Career
Your goal is to graduate. Our goal is to make sure you graduate with an education that leads to a career. You can choose from over 30 academic degree programs geared toward specific professions.
- Business Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Health Sciences
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Teacher Education
Are you a high achieving student? Intensify and enrich your educational experience in the Dominican University Honors Program:
- Up to $18,000 in scholarship awards
- 1-on-1 guidance from Honors Program faculty
- Honors sections in selected programs
- Priority registration and housing
- Honors field trips
- Research opportunities in your area of interest