Advance your career with the Rockland County MBA program, designed for working professionals like you!
Here’s why the MBA in Healthcare Management at Dominican University is right for you:
Dominican University’s MBA in Healthcare Management program stands out for its flexibility and high standards in meeting the needs and potential of all students.
- Keep Working: Don’t worry about your job schedule, weekday evening classes are designed to allow you to pursue your MBA while working full-time.
- Flexible Start: Start whenever is convenient for you, you can join the program at the beginning of any of six accelerated sessions.
- Graduate Quickly: The 57-credit program may be completed in less than two years, and up to 21 credits can be waived. Or, take more time if it fits your schedule better.
- Flexible Learning: Classes employ a variety of learning and delivery methods, using the latest technologies. Many courses in the MBA program combine classroom learning with online and independent studies.
- Flexible Tuition: Competitive rates, with an option to defer payment until the end of the term.
Complete this form to request information or call us at (845) 848-7908
Oops! We could not locate your form.