Dominican University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 1007 North Orange Street, 4th Floor, MB #166, Wilmington, DE 19801 (267) 284-5011. www.msche.org The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
In addition, several of the University’s programs hold specialized national accreditation:
- The Business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The Baccalaureate and Masters Nursing programs by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The Occupational Therapy program by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- The Physical Therapy program by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- The Social Work program by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Both the Baccalaureate and Masters Teacher Education program by Council for the Accreditation of Educator Professionals (CAEP). The undergraduate and graduate programs in Teacher Education are in transition from accreditation by C.A.E.P. to accreditation by the Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP).
For more information please contact the Admissions Office at (866)4DC-INFO or write to email@example.com