A Dominican Education is an Investment in Your Future.
We strive to help determine what resources and financing options serve you best. We offer a variety of options, including financial aid, loan programs and payment plans that can assist with making your education affordable. The goal is to come up with a plan that will help sustain your ability to attend Dominican University for four continuous years.
Complete the FAFSA
All students must apply or reapply for financial aid every year.
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) automatically allows you to be considered for federal, state, and Dominican University financial aid programs.
Dominican University’s Federal School Code is 002713
Big Changes are coming to the 2024-2025 FAFSA!
The FAFSA Simplification Act represents a significant overhaul of the processes and systems used to award federal student aid.
of first-time, full-time freshmen receive financial aid
of undergraduate students receive some form of aid
Average financial aid package
- Alternative Loan FAQS:
- Application Dates and Deadlines
- At a Glance
- Benefits for Veterans
- Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
- Consumer Information
- Contact a Financial Aid Counselor
- Cost of Attendance
- Entrance Counseling
- Federal Loans
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Financial Aid Award Notice Information And Procedures
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Financial Aid Websites
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Misrepresentation Policy
- Net Price Calculator
- New York Aid for Part Time Study (APTS)
- NYS Enhanced Tuition Awards
- Private Education Loans
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Options
- Work Study Forms
Useful websites for Financial Aid - federal and state grants, as well as federal and privates loans can be accessed by clicking on links below.
- To file your FAFSA visit https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Entrance Interviews, Master Promissory Notes, and/or Federal Parent Plus loans can be completed at www.studentloans.gov
- To apply for a private alternative loan go to www.elmselect.com
- To complete your New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) go to www.tapweb.org
Contact us at
Dominican University Financial Aid Office
470 Western Highway,
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Tel: (845) 848-7821
Fax: (845) 359-4317
Or use the inquiry form.
Dominican University participates in educational opportunities for veterans through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Yellow Ribbon Program. Contact us at (845) 848-7900 in the Office of Admissions.