In today’s competitive job market, you need an edge.
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, looking to advance your career, or making a career change, Dominican University’s MBA can take you to the next level. The 39-credit program may be completed in less than two years, and up to 18 credits can be waived based on a student’s prior coursework.
Increase your chances of getting hired, grow your business network, and arm yourself with the full set of business skills you need to succeed. Dominican University’s MBA program provides you with an integrated, broad-based understanding of Business Administration, together with sound theoretical and practical knowledge in specific functional areas. Our division motto is "Doing Business Right" - by which we mean we teach students the most effective modern business strategies while also focusing on ethical decision-making and a focus on long-term success that requires companies to do well by their clients, their employees, the communities they operate in, as well as their shareholders.
- In-class in conjunction with using Blackboard and Zoom.
- Access student support and any resource online
- Five start dates. Begin the program in September, October, January March, or May
- Competitive pricing
- Finish in one to two years while maintaining full-time employment
- All students have a personal coach. The same person will be there to assist you throughout your Dominican University experience. Count on highly individualized support.
- We offer complete access to career counseling, tutoring, advisement, the Dominican University library and our fitness center.
Visit our Hudson Valley Campus and learn more about the MBA program
Located in Rockland County, Dominican University is convenient to the Hudson Valley region and close to New York City. The MBA program will have you networking with professionals from across the area, and you will gain access to internships and other opportunities close to you and throughout the greater Metro New York area.
Why get an MBA?
Earning Advantage: MBA graduates make more money on average than those without an MBA.
Global Economic Advantage: With companies expanding operations around the globe, those who can be flexible and compete in the global marketplace have the best chance for success.
Entrepreneurial Advantage: Get the skills to start your own business. An MBA can prepare you to do everything from writing a business plan to acquiring venture capital to launching an IPO. The failure rate for small businesses started by MBAs is about 50% less than average, a huge advantage in this competitive market.
Networking Advantage: Fellow MBA alumni will form a lifelong business network, crucial to success.
Corporate Advantage: By filling gaps in your knowledge and experience, an MBA allows you to move up the ladder at your company, either to the top of your specialized field or to the top of general management.
The Dominican University Advantage
MBA program stands out for its flexibility and high standards in meeting the needs and potential of all students.
Keep Working: Don’t worry about your job schedule, weekday evening classes are designed to allow you to pursue your MBA while working full-time.
- Flexible Start: Start whenever is convenient for you, you can join the program at the beginning of any of six accelerated sessions.
- Graduate Quickly: The 39-credit program may be completed in less than two years taking evening courses, and up to 18 credits can be waived based on prior coursework. Or take more time if it fits your schedule better.
- Modern Learning: Classes employ a variety of learning and delivery methods, using the latest technologies. Many courses in the MBA program combine classroom learning with online and independent studies.
- Program Concentrations in Today’s Top Fields: Focus on Health Care Management, or General Management, or receive an Advanced Certificate in Health Care Management.
- Flexible Tuition: Competitive rates, with an option to defer payment until the end of the term.
Graduate Admissions Visit Opportunities
Meet admissions staff and learn what sets Dominican College graduate programs apart. Learn about deadlines, prerequisites, and application requirements and find out how you can manage our flexible programs.
The Division of Business Administration at Dominican University of Blauvelt has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
Meet the Director of our MBA
Kenneth Mias has over 30 years of leadership, management and professional experience in Fortune 100, and small technology firms in a broad range of areas such as: information systems, project management, human resources, strategic planning, and operations including multiple international assignments.
Over 15 years of graduate and undergraduate-level academic experience, and 10 years leadership coaching and organizational change management consulting for regional for-profit and non-profits firms.