Ready to lead changes within organizations? If you want to become an effective communicator, who knows how to resolve conflicts and to create strategic plans this 100% online program is for you
This 33-credit program is suited for all career paths and it is designed for the working professional. Learn leadership strategies that will prepare you to enter the workforce or to advance to middle management, upper management, and administrative positions, in all fields. Become more self-aware, emotionally intelligent, socially responsible, and culturally sensitive, while exercising critical thinking.
Explore the M.S. in Organizational Leadership and Communication Program
- Complete your degree on your own schedule.
- Work from anywhere.
- Access student support and any resource online
- Five start dates. Begin the program in September, October, January March, or May,
- Competitive pricing
- Finish in one year while maintaining full-time employment
- All students have a personal coach. The same person will be there to assist you throughout your Dominican University experience. Count on highly individualized support.
- We offer a completely online experience, with no mandatory login times PLUS complete access to career counseling, tutoring, advisement, the Dominican University library and our fitness center.
Courses in this Master’s program are:
The M.S. in Organizational Leadership and Communication consists of 33-credits which includes ten required courses and a choice of one elective course. The courses are:
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Research and Writing
- Organizational Change and Development/Transformational Leadership
- Critical and Ethical Decision Making
- Research Methods and Design
- Strategic Planning and Leadership
- Organizational Communication
Technology for Leaders OR Organization Culture and Team Building
- Leadership and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Capstone Course