The Alumni Hall of Achievement was inaugurated in 2007 to recognize the commitment and dedication to ones alma mater and community.
- Significant: The recipient’s have addressed issues that have had a critical impact on the future of Dominican University or their community.
- Effective: The recipient has been highly effective in achieving positive change. His or her work has a measurable record of accomplishment.
- Innovative: The recipient is advancing an innovative strategy that directly improves people’s lives.
- Inclusive: The recipient helps build bridges among people with differing viewpoints or different backgrounds.
- Substantial: The recipient’s personal leadership has made a distinct and substantial contribution to the community or the University.
Recipients must be an alumna/us of the University and must demonstrate at least two of the criteria to receive an award.
Proceeds from Reunion & Alumni Hall of Achievement will go toward the establishment an of an endowed alumni scholarship for a student of a Dominican University alumna/us.