Take your Nursing Career to the Next Level.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is the most cutting-edge clinical nursing degree available, designed by experienced nurses to meet the emerging needs of 21st-century health care.
You’ve earned your master’s degree and are a certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Now you’re looking to advance your career even further by becoming a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).
Dominican University’s new Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program is the ideal choice for your professional aspirations and your busy lifestyle. Our flexible program accommodates nurses working in advanced practice positions and can be completed in just two years.
Here’s why the Doctor of Nursing Practice at Dominican University is right for you:
- Become a DNP in Two Years: The Dominican University Doctor of Nursing Practice program can be finished in two years, allowing you to quickly complete your degree and move to a more advanced level of employment.
- Keep Working: The program is designed to allow you to obtain a DNP degree over two years while continuing to work full-time in your current position.
- Flexible Learning: Our Doctor of Nursing Practice courses are offered on a part-time (1 class per week) and full time (2 classes per week) hybrid model, featuring both in class and online assignments.
- Flexible Tuition: Competitive rates, with an option to defer payment until the end of the term.
- Top Faculty: Learn from expert practicing advanced nurses who have years of experience in nursing education and a commitment to your success.
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Nursing Program at Dominican University today!