The new Dominican University Logo is the primary visual identity mark of the institution and is to be used on all stationery, merchandise, printed publications, and digital applications intended for on or off campus use. Logo usage must adhere to the branding guidelines. Please ensure that when using the logo, you don’t stretch it disproportionately or separate the icon from the word mark
- To ensure visual consistency and to promote recognition, the Dominican University logo must not be altered in any way.
- The wordmark may not be used independently from the icon.
- The logo cannot appear in any colors except black, PMS 187, white, or black.
- The recommended minimum reproduction size of the Dominican University logo is 1.5’’ in width. Reducing the logos further would compromise legibility and the integrity of the logo reproduction.
- Leave a cushion of space around the logo, or safe zone. to the height of the small cap letter “N” in the “Dominican” portion of the wordmark.
If you are creating a publication that will go to external audiences or promotes a major college initiative, the Marketing and Communications Department can assist you with producing the piece. The logos provided below are primarily intended for web executions and in-house printing. For professional printing or for superimposing the logo on a product like a pen you will likely need something else. Confirm with the vendor and with the Purchasing Department.