Refer a Future Charger to Dominican University New York!
As an employee, alumni, current student, or member of our community, you've experienced the excellence of Dominican University firsthand. Now, you can help us identify motivated and passionate students who are ready to embark on their academic journey as Dominican University Chargers.
Expand the Power of a DUNY Education
Once you submit a referral, our Office of Admissions will reach out to the recommended student and provide them with more information on how they can begin their DUNY journey.
Current students can earn up to $4,000 through a $1,000/year referral scholarship, and employees, alumni, and community members can receive a $100 gift card for each successful referral.
A referral is considered successful when the new student has been successfully enrolled, and payment for classes has been received. Referrals cannot be retroactive
Introducing the DUNY New Student Referral Program
Do you know someone who would thrive as a Dominican University Charger? We believe in the power of community involvement and invite you to participate in the DUNY New Student Referral Program. As an integral part of our community, you can help us identify ambitious students ready to embark on their academic journey at Dominican University.
Getting Started is Simple
Your role as an employee, alumni, current student, or community member is pivotal in shaping our university's future. Initiating the referral process is easy—just complete our Student Referral Form.
How the Program Benefits You and Future Chargers
Once you've made a referral, our Office of Admissions will reach out to the recommended student, providing them with detailed information on how to start their DUNY journey. In appreciation of your support, we have rewarding incentives:
- For Current Students: Receive a $1,000/year referral scholarship, with a potential maximum of $4,000 throughout your academic career*.
- For Employees, Alumni, and Community Members: Earn a $100 gift card for each successful referral.
Ensuring a Successful Referral
A referral is considered successful when the new student(s) have successfully enrolled, and payment for classes has been received. It's important to note that referrals cannot be retroactive.
Don't Limit Yourself - Keep Referring!
We encourage you to make multiple referrals and reach out to family and friends during the process. Share your DUNY experience and consider joining us for a campus visit.
*Please bear in mind that all forms of aid (federal, state, and institutional, including this referral scholarship) cannot exceed direct costs (tuition, fees, and Room and Board if applicable).
Ready to Make a Referral?
Shape the future of Dominican University New York by making a referral today! Use the form to submit your referral.
- New student referrals encompass first-year undergraduate students, transfer students, and new students in graduate programs. Eligible student referrals are those who have not yet submitted an application and are not currently working with the DUNY Office of Admissions.
- To refer a student, you must submit a referral form before the student applies.
- Each applicant may only have one referrer. In the case of multiple referrers, the referrer with the earliest time-stamped submission will be considered the referrer.
- Dominican University New York reserves the right to modify the Student Referral Program and award structure at any time.
- Our Admissions team is always available to assist in finding the right fit for each student's educational needs.
Contact the Office of Admissions for more information about this program.
Phone: +1 845-848-7901