Dominican University recognizes the importance of health and wellness and understands the need for quality and affordable healthcare. The University is committed to providing faculty and staff rich benefits, services and assistance in planning for financial security.
Dominican University offers all eligible employees the following benefit programs:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plans
- Dental Plan
- Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Tuition Remission Benefits
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Holiday Schedule
- Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
- Many Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
The actual terms of the various employee benefit plans are stated in and governed by the formal plan documents. Additional information may be found on the DC employee portal.