Official Transcripts can be requested online or in person from the Registrar. Transcripts can be issued to the student or to a third party. Transcript requests are generally processed within three business days, though processing time may increase during registration or at the end of a semester.
If you are picking up a transcript in person, a photo ID is required. There is a $5 charge for each Official Transcript. We accept cash, check, or money orders. If there is any type of hold on your record the issue must be resolved before an official transcript can be processed.
To order an Official Transcript online:
- Go to www.getmytranscript.org
- Click on “Order-Track-Verify”.
- Type in Dominican University and click on it from the dropdown box.
- Follow the transcript ordering process.
- If you need to upload forms to be included with the transcript, you can upload them with your order.
- You will be required to submit a paperless consent form or a signed consent form through the mail or by fax or email to the National Student Clearinghouse before your order is processed.
- You will be charged a $7.50 transcript fee for each transcript mailed and $8.50 for transcripts sent as an electronic PDF. A credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover) is required to make payment.
- Check your e-mail for updates on the status of your transcript order. NOTE: No official transcript will be issued to a student who is under any financial obligation to the University.
Former students can request unofficial transcripts via fax at (845) 365-0275 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name while attending the university, birthdate, and the last four digits of your social security number.
For additional information regarding transcripts, please contact: