It is our goal to provide year-round quality service to our students, alumni, and entire college community. We strive to deliver accurate and timely information related to your student account to ensure you have successful semesters at Dominican University. Our staff is here to assist students and parents with billing and payment inquiries.
The Bursar’s office is responsible for:
- Student billing & payment processing.
- Revenue collection of Student Accounts.
- Overseeing monthly payment plans (Nelnet Campus Commerce)
- 1098-T Processing
- Special Tuition programs
We accept the following forms of payments:
Online Payments can be made by following the steps below:
- Go to MY.DC.EDU
- Log in with your DC Username & Password
- Select the STUDENTS Tab.
- Select the STUDENT SERVICES|STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER tab.
- Select Payment plan |One-Time Payments Credit/Debit Cards or e-Checks Accepted online.
For up-to-date information on payment plans please click on the link provided: Dominican University – MyCollegePaymentPlan
In-person or by phone with:
- Checks (made payable to Dominican University)
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- Debit cards
- Cash (In-person only)
Dominican University does NOT mail out paper bills.
*An email notification will be sent to your DC email address when your charges are available. *
Office Hours of Bursar’s Office
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday:8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Cooke Hall
Contact Your Student Account Representative Last Names Beginning with:
A - F Linda Scheulen
G - N Samantha Meyers
O - Z Diane Witschieben