Advanced Certificate in Health Care Management
Dominican University’s Advanced Certificate in Health Care Management provides a quick way for those with existing business skills to enter the health care industry, or for those already in health care administrative positions to improve their careers.
- The 15-credit program may be completed in less than 10 months.
- Classes meet on a hybrid/ blended model, using a combination of face-to-face and online studies. The classroom component is on weekday evenings.
- Join the program at the beginning of any of the six accelerated sessions.
- Seamlessly transfer all credits into the MBA in Health Care Management program.
- Our tuition is competitive, and tuition deferment is available when an employer provides tuition reimbursement.
- ACHE Higher Education Network member
With an Advanced Certificate in Health Care Management you will be prepared for work in a range of organizations. Some of the positions you will be prepared to take include:
- Medical Director
- Hospital or nursing home administrator
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Finance Director
- Medical Practice Manager
- Health Informatics Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
Speak to us about applying to a Graduate Program at Dominican University today!
Contact us today for more information about applying to the Advanced Certificate in Health Care Management program.
Assistant Director for Graduate Admissions